Food Grade Natural Supplements Material Phospholipids /Phosphatidyserine Powder
|FOB Price:||US $260-335 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $260-335/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PS
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Type: Soybean Peptide
- Trademark: Y&R
- Specification: 20%, 50%, 60%
- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- Extract Source: Soybean Meal
- CAS: 51446-62-9
- Transport Package: 1kg Bag, 25kg Drum
- Origin: China
1. Phosphatidylserine has effect on scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation.
2. Phosphatidylserine can easily overcome the tensions resulting from mental stress.
3. Phosphatidylserine is used to improve older people's brain function, improve cognitive ability.
4. Phosphatidylserine has function of prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Phosphatidylserine powder to improve older people's brain function, improve cognitive ability.
- Phosphatidyserine powder to extend the hours of children's attention, improve concentration and
--Phosphatidyl serine powder easy to overcome the tensions resulting from mental stress.
Phosphatidylserine powder (PS) is from soybean extract, which is the only one that could control the functioning of key
membrane proteins. Usually it refers to a series of compounds of PS, in that the lipidacetyl residues differs greatly in variety of product sources. Phosphatidylserine in all biomembranes of animals, higher plants and microbes as an important component of cellular phospholipids, for example, it makes 10-20% of total phospholipids in brains of mammals, and plays essential roles
in many cellular metabolic process.Phosphatidylserine powder (PS) are synthesized in the body of serine compounds, Italy, Scandinavia and other European countries are widely used phosphatidylserine supplements to treat dementia caused by old age and normal memory loss in elderly.
|Appearance||Light yellow Powder|
|Specification||Phosphatidylserine 20%, 50%, 60%|
|Test Method||By HPLC|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|